The Arcadeberry Mobile Website Hub aims to streamline our site’s mobile viewing experience. With a reduced number of interface elements, each integrated with the online site via your device’s browser, we can provide a faster, cleaner and simpler browsing experience.
The application is currently in its beta development stage and is available to download below via the Amazon App Store with a future Google Play Store release planned. The app is currently compatible with over 200 Android devices!
Installing the Amazon Appstore:
- Ensure your Android phone/tablet has “Unknown Sources// Allow Installation of apps from unknown sources” enabled in your phone’s security menu (Settings -> Security)
- Visit www.amazon.com/getappstore. Press the button labeled “Download the Amazon Appstore” to download an APK file.
- Swipe down to open your notification tray and press on the recently downloaded file.
- Click “INSTALL” when prompted by the popup window
- Wait for the installation to complete
Finding us on the Amazon Appstore:
- Press the button below to open our app’s Amazon Appstore page
- Follow on screen instructions to install the app
Q: Will it come out on Iphones?
A: There are currently no plans for an IOS release of the app. The app is being developed soley for Android/Amazon devices.
Q: When is the app going to be released?
A: Although the app is currently in a usable state, once enough community feedback has been collected and some planned features have been implemented it will be fully ready for release.
Q: What features are planned?
A: A visual design overhaul, an inbuilt browser to view articles within the app itself, the ability to save content offline and much more.
We welcome community feedback:
To get involved with the app’s development by providing insightful feedback please fill out the form below: